- Obama administration accused of offering another candidate a job in exchange for not running for the U.S. Senate.
- Rod Blagojevich corruption trial begins.
- George W. Bush joins Facebook, defends waterboarding.
- D.C. teachers union signs pay-for-performance contract.
- Another ship with humanitarian aid heads to Gaza.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?