- As noted below, primary night brings bad news for incumbents and establishment candidates.
- Eliot Spitzer rumored to be getting a show on CNN.
- UN Security Council votes for new round of sanctions on Iran.
- Thai government initiates bloody crackdown on protesters.
- Liberal Democrat leader and Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg lays out his policy plan for British government, and it's surprisingly good news for civil libertarians.
- GOP congressional hopeful and regular Reason villain Mary Beth Buchanan loses handily in the Pennsylvania primary.
Teen activists are righteously angry—but righteous anger does not produce sound public policy.
Clint Eastwood's masterful true-life drama about a wrongly accused American hero doubles as an awkward brief for Trump.
Wisconsin College Spent $100K Investigating Instructor for Allegedly Saying Police Department Was 'Full of Racists'
The investigation was launched after the local police chief complained and reached out to the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
In an interview with Fox News, the former FBI director admitted mistakes with the FISA process but defended his team.