- Primaries in three states expected to reflect anti-incumbent voter mood.
- Supreme Court prohibits life without parole for juveniles convicted of crimes other than murder.
- Connecticut AG Richard Blumenthal caught lying about service in Vietnam.
- States turning to "temporary taxes" to fill budget gaps.
- Civil rights groups file legal challenge to Arizona immigration law.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.