- With Kagan, Supreme Court will get yet more diverse: It will have Catholics from Harvard or Yale, an African-American from Harvard or Yale, women from Harvard or Yale, a Hispanic from Harvard or Yale, and a Jew from Harvard or Yale.
- Anti-pot activists firebomb medical marijuana clinics in Montana.
- Toyota rebounds, posts $1.2 billion quarterly profit.
- The revenge of Michael Dukakis.
- Obama "open" to revising Miranda rules for terror suspects.
- Kagan supported late-term abortion ban while advising President Clinton.
- Attacks kill 119 in bloodiest day of the year for Iraq.
- Fake "yo-yo champion" hoaxes morning news shows across the Midwest. Be sure to watch the videos.
A Professor Tried To End a Flirty Email Exchange With a Young Woman. Then She Threatened to Blackmail Him.
When the grad student threatened to publicize their embarrassing correspondence, he reported her. But the university decided he was the villain.
Teen activists are righteously angry—but righteous anger does not produce sound public policy.
The Inspector General Report Is a Huge Blow to the FBI's Credibility. Why Is It Being Treated Like Vindication?
The government's surveillance of Carter Page might not have been improperly motivated, but it was still seriously flawed.
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.