- Earth Day's midlife crisis.
- USA Today study: Banks that received bailout money cut back on lending, gave larger raises to employees than banks that didn't.
- Obama to scold financial industry today as part of push for financial reform.
- Mayor Bloomberg's offshore millions.
- The man determined to make George W. Bush a great president.
Simply put: Republicans agree not to vote on a replacement for Ginsburg until January; Democrats agree not to pack the Court.
Democrats Scuttle Marijuana Decriminalization Vote Over Fears of Not Being Deferential Enough to Cop Lobbyists
If Congress is too afraid to vote on marijuana reform, how the hell are they ever going to pass policing reform?
If only that signaled a broader respect for legal limits on executive power.
2016: Fill it. 2020: Don't fill it.