- Facing pressure from the SEC, Goldman Sachs hires Washington power lawyer Greg Craig.
- New York City doormen prepare to strike.
- Sarah Palin: Not so good with the U.S. history.
- Medical marijuana business in Colorado lights up.
- John McCain does a 180 on immigration, backs Arizona's strict bill allowing local police to arrest anyone not carrying identification.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Virginia Is About To Require a Government License for 'Art Therapy,' Because Glue and Scissors Are 'Potentially' Dangerous
The real motive for laws like this has nothing to do with scissors and glue. It's all about protectionism.
The global total fertility rate fell by more than half, from 5 births per woman in 1960 to 2.4 today. But don't panic!