- Mining explosion in West Virginia kills at least 25.
- Obama narrows the number of scenarios under which the U.S. would use nuclear weapons.
- Afghan President Hamid Karzai threatens to join the Taliban.
- North Koreans: not brainwashed, just miserable.
- Lesbian Mississippi student tricked into attending fake prom.
- Seeing images of sick people may boost your immune system.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Critics say the long-running satiric cartoon has created "a generation of boys" who are smug and disengaged.
Plus: Virginia's assault weapon ban gets shot down, Trump's tariffs face new legal scrutiny, and why you don't want Amy Klobuchar on your bar trivia team
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.