- State prison populations decline for first time in 40 years.
- The gay terrorist who could have prevented 9/11.
- Thieves take $75 million in pharmaceuticals from Eli Lilly warehouse.
- Geithner says unemployment to remain high throughout 2010.
- Federalism, Tenth Amendment fever sweeping red states.
- Jet packs!
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.