- Obama will get to appoint three seats on the Federal Reserve.
- U.S. Postal Service says it can't survive unless Congress allows it to stop delivering mail on Saturdays.
- GOP on pace to set Senate filibuster record.
- Pentagon announces new policy allowing service members to access social networking sites from the DoD network.
- Tea Party, meet the Coffee Party.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.