- NY Times: Federal deficit threatens any future domestic programs, U.S. standing in the world.
- Obama budget includes modest cuts in farm subsidies. Farm state senator cries "too much!"
- Fannie, Freddie and their $3.9 trillion off-the-book liability likely to remain in federal government's custody for the foreseeable future.
- Concern on Capitol Hill over CIA policy allowing agents to moonlight in the private sector.
- Number of FHA delinquents jumped by a third last year. Taxpayers may have to bail agency out after new wave of foreclosures.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.