- Left reacts angrily to Obama's proposed, largely symbolic spending freeze that, at most, would trim about 1/144th of the federal budget. We object even to the mere appearance of fiscal responsibility!
- Obama tells ABC News he'd "rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president."
- Teen abortion, pregnancy rates rise for the first time in a decade. The Guttmacher Institute suggests a tie to President Bush's abstinence-only sex education policy.
- First Tea Party national convention appears to be unraveling.
- Journalism looks to the free market to save journalism.