- Left reacts angrily to Obama's proposed, largely symbolic spending freeze that, at most, would trim about 1/144th of the federal budget. We object even to the mere appearance of fiscal responsibility!
- Obama tells ABC News he'd "rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president."
- Teen abortion, pregnancy rates rise for the first time in a decade. The Guttmacher Institute suggests a tie to President Bush's abstinence-only sex education policy.
- First Tea Party national convention appears to be unraveling.
- Journalism looks to the free market to save journalism.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.