- Left reacts angrily to Obama's proposed, largely symbolic spending freeze that, at most, would trim about 1/144th of the federal budget. We object even to the mere appearance of fiscal responsibility!
- Obama tells ABC News he'd "rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president."
- Teen abortion, pregnancy rates rise for the first time in a decade. The Guttmacher Institute suggests a tie to President Bush's abstinence-only sex education policy.
- First Tea Party national convention appears to be unraveling.
- Journalism looks to the free market to save journalism.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The current administration’s trade policies have left the incoming president some low-hanging fruit.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Trump's 46-Minute Rant About Election Fraud Crystallizes the Most Dangerous Aspects of His Personality
"This is about restoring faith and confidence in American elections," the president says.