- After Brown win, Dems begin backing away from health care reform bill.
- Man surrenders after killing eight in rural Virginia.
- China bans Avatar from theaters, replaces with biography of Confucius.
- Study: Texting helps kids learn to spell.
- Senator-Elect Brown's positions on issues other than health care.
Nonmedical use of prescription analgesics did not become more common, but it did become more dangerous.
Forensic experts claim there is no way Larry Swearingen raped and killed Melissa Trotter. The state is still putting him to death.
Problematic deforestation continues, but the "lungs of the earth" are still breathing.
Plus: delusions about the First Amendment, hype about the Apple Card, and more...