- Massachusetts voters head to polls, GOP expected to pick up seat controlled by Kennedy family for nearly six decades.
- Washington Post reports the FBI illegally collected more than 2,000 phone calls between 2002 and 2006.
- US military air dropping food and water into Haiti.
- White House to take "combative turn" if Dems lose Massachusetts U.S. Senate seat today.
- Would-be assassin of Pope John Paul II released from prison.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."