- Massachusetts voters head to polls, GOP expected to pick up seat controlled by Kennedy family for nearly six decades.
- Washington Post reports the FBI illegally collected more than 2,000 phone calls between 2002 and 2006.
- US military air dropping food and water into Haiti.
- White House to take "combative turn" if Dems lose Massachusetts U.S. Senate seat today.
- Would-be assassin of Pope John Paul II released from prison.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
The U.S. incarcerates people for petty crimes at an alarming rate.