- Obama wants to tax banks to recover bailout money, including banks that didn't receive any help.
- "Welcome to Al Qaeda airlines…."
- U.S. obesity rate plateaus.
- So far, text messagers have donated $2 million for relief in Haiti.
- "It's quite clear that he is 8 years old, and while he may have terroristic tendencies at home, he does not have those on a plane."
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The current administration’s trade policies have left the incoming president some low-hanging fruit.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Trump's 46-Minute Rant About Election Fraud Crystallizes the Most Dangerous Aspects of His Personality
"This is about restoring faith and confidence in American elections," the president says.