- A.P. investigation finds stimulus money for roads and bridges "had no effect on local unemployment and only barely helped the beleaguered construction industry."
- Opponents of California's Proposition 8 banning gay marriage get their day in court.
- Nanny Bloomberg to head nationwide campaign against salt.
- Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller launches today.
- Gumby's creator dies at 88.
- Three years after Nancy Pelosi promised new ethics rules to "drain the swamp," the worst sanction any member of Congress has received thus far is a "letter of qualified admonition."
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
Plus: the weird new battle lines on warrantless surveillance, more CDC incompetence, Minneapolis on fire, and more…
Police departments exist to protect people's persons and property. The Minneapolis Police Department has failed to do either.
Jo Jorgensen is running for the White House.