- A.P. investigation finds stimulus money for roads and bridges "had no effect on local unemployment and only barely helped the beleaguered construction industry."
- Opponents of California's Proposition 8 banning gay marriage get their day in court.
- Nanny Bloomberg to head nationwide campaign against salt.
- Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller launches today.
- Gumby's creator dies at 88.
- Three years after Nancy Pelosi promised new ethics rules to "drain the swamp," the worst sanction any member of Congress has received thus far is a "letter of qualified admonition."
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."