Reason Morning Links: Congress' Ethics Panel Can't Find Any Wrongdoing, Stimulus Funds Not Creating Jobs, Bloomberg Declares War on Salt
- A.P. investigation finds stimulus money for roads and bridges "had no effect on local unemployment and only barely helped the beleaguered construction industry."
- Opponents of California's Proposition 8 banning gay marriage get their day in court.
- Nanny Bloomberg to head nationwide campaign against salt.
- Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller launches today.
- Gumby's creator dies at 88.
- Three years after Nancy Pelosi promised new ethics rules to "drain the swamp," the worst sanction any member of Congress has received thus far is a "letter of qualified admonition."