- Border enforcement officials say they discovered Christmas Day bomber's extremist links while he was in the air.
- Obama urges Dems to back "Cadillac tax" on high-end health plans.
- Mobile phones could offer protection from Alzheimer's.
- Holocaust Museum shooter dies in prison.
- L.A. the latest big city to see 40-year low in violent crime.
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
Minneapolis police said George Floyd died after he "appeared to be suffering medical distress."
Will they keep it in mind even if Joe Biden becomes president?
County Threatens Fines, Demands Expensive Alterations From Arizona Couple Hosting Free Yoga Classes and Potlucks on Their Property
Joshua and Emily Killeen are suing Yavapai County, Arizona, for what they claim are unconstitutional restrictions on their ability to advertise their business and host events on their rural property.
Indiana is still fighting to keep Tyson Timbs' SUV seven years after it first seized the car, but for now, it's back in Timbs' driveway.