- Sens. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.) and Byron Dorgan (D-ND) announce they won't run for reelection.
- CIA investigating how Jordanian double agent was able to infiltrate base, kill seven CIA agents.
- New consumer protection laws have banks taking preemptive strikes at consumers.
- Job satisfaction in America hits an all-time low.
- GOP candidate running surprisingly close in election to replace the late Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.).
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.