- Sens. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.) and Byron Dorgan (D-ND) announce they won't run for reelection.
- CIA investigating how Jordanian double agent was able to infiltrate base, kill seven CIA agents.
- New consumer protection laws have banks taking preemptive strikes at consumers.
- Job satisfaction in America hits an all-time low.
- GOP candidate running surprisingly close in election to replace the late Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.).
Police violence is a metaphorical disease. Coronavirus is a literal disease.
Two Buffalo police officers have been suspended and the man is in the hospital.
Elite media institutions are noisily abandoning liberalism.