- Shortly after escalating war in Afghanistan, Obama accepts Nobel Peace Prize, then angers the Norwegians.
- South Carolina lawmakers vote down impeachment for Mark Sanford, favor rebuke instead.
- U.K. slaps instant 50 percent tax on banker bonuses.
- Lobbying coalition makes push to allow cell phone use on airplanes.
- House subcommittee passes bill forcing college football to hold a national championship playoff.
- Key source for claims Iraq had WMDs was . . . an Iraqi taxi driver?
Although the State of Kansas Admits This Guy Is Innocent, It Still Wants To Destroy His 1959 Corvette
Richard Martinez lost his dream car because of VIN-plate issues prosecutors admit he was "not aware of."
Pete Buttigieg attracted some criticism for taking time off. But it's telling that no one initially realized he was gone.
End the mask mandates now.
In two opinions issued Monday, the Court gave qualified immunity to several police officers accused of violating the Constitution.
When everything's a priority, nothing is.