- Shortly after escalating war in Afghanistan, Obama accepts Nobel Peace Prize, then angers the Norwegians.
- South Carolina lawmakers vote down impeachment for Mark Sanford, favor rebuke instead.
- U.K. slaps instant 50 percent tax on banker bonuses.
- Lobbying coalition makes push to allow cell phone use on airplanes.
- House subcommittee passes bill forcing college football to hold a national championship playoff.
- Key source for claims Iraq had WMDs was . . . an Iraqi taxi driver?
Amy Coney Barrett Thinks the Second Amendment Prohibits Blanket Bans on Gun Possession by People With Felony Records
The SCOTUS contender's 2019 dissent will alarm gun control supporters but reassure people who want judges to take this constitutional provision as seriously as others.
Voting for Libertarian, Green, or independent candidates will not mean “throwing your vote away.”
During a Routine Child Services Check, Cops Hog-tied a Mom and Carried Her Out 'Like a Pig Upside Down'
The home wellbeing visit resulted in Vanessa Peoples going to jail with a dislocated shoulder.
Rand Paul, Tulsi Gabbard, Thomas Massie, Ron Wyden Join Forces To Unplug the President's 'Internet Kill Switch'
Under the broad terms of a 1934 federal law, the president has the authority to seize emergency control of almost any electronic device in the country.
Amy Coney Barrett Demolishes the Qualified Immunity Claim of a Detective Accused of Framing a Man for Murder
The case is an encouraging sign that the SCOTUS contender is not the sort of judge who bends over backward to shield cops from liability for outrageous misconduct.