- Obama strikes out in China, gets no major concessions.
- USA Today reports retired military officers earning big money while simultaneously working for defense contractors and as consultants to the Pentagon.
- Obama acknowledges for first time that Gitmo won't be closed by January.
- Housing starts hit six month low in October.
- No seconds on pumpkin pie.
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.