- Karzai default victory in Afghanistan presents problems for Obama, U.S. plan.
- Dems brace for what could be a long day at the polls in Virginia, New Jersey, New York.
- House health care bill includes national menu labeling requirement.
- Ford Motor Company, which declined bailout funds, posts strong third quarter profit.
- Fall of the Berlin Wall: a "carefully planned government plot?"
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Plus: Facebook bans a New York Post story, Derek Chauvin's trial moves to closing arguments, and more...
The latest data underscore an appallingly partisan split on what should be a more science-based decision.