- Karzai default victory in Afghanistan presents problems for Obama, U.S. plan.
- Dems brace for what could be a long day at the polls in Virginia, New Jersey, New York.
- House health care bill includes national menu labeling requirement.
- Ford Motor Company, which declined bailout funds, posts strong third quarter profit.
- Fall of the Berlin Wall: a "carefully planned government plot?"
I was one of the 153 signers and am a veteran of the Twitter wars. But even I was taken aback by the swift, virulent response.
Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Manipulators Are More Likely To Engage in 'Virtuous Victim Signaling,' Says Study
Plus: Protesters sue over alleged mistreatment by arresting officers, a new ruling on robocalls, and more...
But buried beneath the bilious response to the Harper's joint statement is a worthwhile argument about freedom of association.
Dallas Cops Who Joked About Pinning a Man to the Ground Until He Stopped Breathing Get Qualified Immunity
The decision vividly illustrates how the doctrine shields police from accountability for using excessive force.
The city has passed a new payroll tax on large employers that is expected to raise over $200 million a year.