- The White House spars with Fox News.
- Senate Finance Committee to vote on Baucus health care bill today.
- Regulators, private firms take aim at payday lenders.
- Obama quietly increases troop deployments to Afghanistan by another 13,000.
- Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson gets in touch with his inner jingo.
Wyoming’s first-and-best-in-the-nation food freedom law just keeps getting better.
A new study in Lancet Infectious Diseases makes a somewhat lower estimate
Students who would have graduated this spring can start practicing medicine immediately.
Offbeat options for waiting out the apocalypse.