– California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger says it's time for a debate on legalizing marijuana.
– Student plants fake quote in Wikipedia entry for recently deceased composer, quote gets picked up by several Indian, British, and Australian newspapers.
– Federal bankruptcy judge orders dissident Chrysler lenders to reveal their identities.
– Bush torture lawyers likely won't face criminal charges, but could face disbarment.
– The different flavors of white supremacist movements.
– Citing swine flu concerns, Afghanistan quarantines the country's only pig.