– Obama reaches out to Iran with video offering a "new day."
– Speaking of Iran, a young Iranian blogger jailed for insulting Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has apparently died in prison.
– Comparing the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
– Google adds an "oops" button.
– Assessing New Zealand's six-year experiment with legalized prostitution.
– Ex-Bush administration official concedes many at Gitmo are innocent; Cheney and Rumsfeld knew, but fought efforts to do anything about it.
– UK pulls an ad for an Angelina Jolie movie because it "could be seen to condone violence by glorifying or glamorizing the use of guns."