Do you suffer from these five symptoms?
(1) Panic when you can't get online.
(2) Get lost on the internet for hours.
(3) Find friends and family less involving than your online life.
(4) Check email first and last thing, i.e., incessantly.
(5) When snorkeling wonder how to access your Blackberry underwater.
If so, social worker John O'Neill at the Menninger Clinic in Houston, working with its Professionals in Crisis Program, says it's time for you to pull the plug.
Whatever success the Menninger clinic may claim to have in breaking American professionals of their crackBerry habit, China is pursuing more, how shall one say, forceful treatments to cure people of internet addiction.