Random fodder to get you started:
· TownHall.com is still running Frank Gaffney's column with the fabricated quote from Abraham Lincoln. Gaffney's non-apology here (debunked by Editor & Publisher here ). Also, see a deliciously "could have been from today" quote from a Congressman Lincoln in this Playboy interview with author Kurt Andersen.
· The new skinny on Al Gore's carbon offsets.
· Why February only has 28 days.
· A new poll shows that a majority of Americans favor government-guaranteed health care for everyone.
· Strom Thurmond's ancestors owned Al Sharpton's ancestors as slaves.