The results of some elections that aren't making the network A-rolls:
– Joe Biden's son Beau will be the next attorney general of the state of Delaware.
– Andrew "Mario's kid" Cuomo will be New York's attorney general. (See a pattern?)
– Raj Bhaka—the former Apprentice contestant who rented elephants and a mariachi band to march them around the Rio Grande in a "border security" PR event— lost by a more than 2-1 margin.
– Vernon Robinson, the progenitor of those wonderful "illegal aliens will burn the flag while raping you" ads, got creamed, also by a 2-1 margin.
– Paul Nelson, who plagiarized Robinson's ads because they were just so impressive, also lost 2-1.
– Diana Irey, who raked in hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations from conservatives who wanted to "redeploy Jack Murtha," got pasted by the doughy Vietnam vet.