- gunman opened fire at Los Angeles International Airport. Information is still sketchy in the media, but reports say a TSA agent was killed. The gunman has been reported both in custody and dead and several others were injured. A
- A federal appeals court has struck down the mandate that health insurance provided by employers must cover birth control.
- Nasdaq is having more tech problems, which shut down trading today.
- A U.S. drone strike in Pakistan has killed a Taliban leader, which may well sabotage peace efforts between Pakistan and the terrorist group.
- More part-time college professors are joining unions, which will help inflate that education bubble quite nicely.
- Turn your clocks back an hour on Sunday because the government told you to.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.