- back in the business of spending money it doesn’t have to pay bureaucrats to control how you may spend the money they haven’t taken from you yet in order to buy health insurance you may not need (and can’t actually buy anyway). Celebrate, everybody! By the time you read this, the United States government may well be
- Speaking of which, Delaware finally successfully signed up somebody to buy health insurance through an Obamacare exchange, 16 days after they opened. Congratulations!
- A Los Angeles International Airport employee has been arrested in connection with dry ice bombs planted there. That’s the second LAX employee that has caused problems there recently.
- Illinois’ recent authorization of medical marijuana use comes with significant restrictions. Nevertheless, the first clinic in Chicago is being inundated with requests and is creating an advocacy group.
- A lawsuit in Oregon is challenging the state’s ban on recognizing same-sex marriages.
- British Royal Mail workers have voted to strike in November, partly in connection with the service’s privatization.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.