- It's official: Wyclef Jean is running for president of Haiti.
- The Senate passes a border enforcement bill.
- Russia bans all grain exports for the remainder of the year.
- Corporate lobbyist and Democratic fundraiser Paul Magliocchetti is charged with making illegal campaign contributions.
- A frustrated Christina Romer plans to resign as chair of the Council of Economic Advisors.
- Sen. Charles Schumer wants to exclude WikiLeaks from the pending media shield bill.
- The Abbey of Thelema is for sale.
- Neo-Nazis lose custody of Adolf Hitler.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign