- Barack Obama promises to end the "military effort" in Iraq this month -- while leaving 50,000 troops on the ground.
- Rep. Maxine Waters faces a House trial on ethics charges.
- U.S. Customs detains a WikiLeaks editor.
- A federal judge won't dismiss Virginia's anti-ObamaCare lawsuit.
- The California Supreme Court rules on the constitutionality of a law restricting affirmative action programs.
- Connecticut's attorney general investigates the ebook market; so does the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Virginia's attorney general opines that cops and conservation officers can check the immigration status of anyone they stop.
- France cracks down on Traveler and Roma camps.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Video Game Nation: How gaming is making America freer – and more fun.
- Matt Welch: How the left turned against free speech.
- Nothing Left to Cut? Congress can’t live within their means.
- And much more.