Reason is hiring a seasoned video editor with experience in creative visual storytelling. We're looking for someone who can work with our producers to help us craft compelling documentaries, interviews, and video op-eds. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for the libertarian worldview.
Candidates should feel comfortable working in a flexible, collaborative environment, and taking edits and assignments. Ideally, this job would be based in our Washington, D.C. office, though we're also open to remote work.
- At least four years of experience of video editing with Adobe Premiere.
- The ability to craft compelling broll sequences
- Experience in sound design.
- A strong sense of story structure.
- Experience working in After Effects. (Extensive graphics experience isn't a prerequisite, but we'd like candidates to have some familiarity with graphics production.)
- Excellent organization skills.
Send your resume, cover letter, and work samples to: email@example.com.