- White House wants to help teachers get "rigorous firearms training" and backed off a proposal to raise to 21 the minimum age to buy a gun. The
- The Federal Communications Commission accused a Silicon Valley start-up of launching four mini-satellites without permission.
- 60 people were killed in a plane crash at the Kathmandu airport.
- South Korea praised China for its role in nuclear talks with North Korea.
- The prime minister and finance minister of Japan are under scrutiny for allegedly covering up cronyism.
- Oprah Winfrey's A Wrinkle in Time bombs at the box office while Black Panther crosses the $1 billion mark.
Photo Credit: NASA