- German Social Democrat leader Martin Schulz resigned today amidst talks of a possible coalition with Chancellor Angela Merkel's more conservative Christian Democratic Union.
- The Trump administration suggests replacing food stamp vouchers with boxes of healthy snacks shipped right to your door.
- David French on the media's sudden love for North Korea.
- Israeli police recommend corruption charges for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the man who gave us one of the best political ads of all time.
- Oregon woman pulls 14—count em!—cattle worms from her eye.
- Hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans flee their socialist utopia.
Photo Credit: Ariel Schalit/POOL/SIPA/Newscom