- has been fired from NBC for "inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace." The TODAY show's Matt Lauer
- President Trump's Wednesday-morning retweets of anti-Muslim propaganda videos from a far-right British group have earned criticism even from generally pro-Trump corners.
- The Supreme Court is considering a major privacy case today.
- A contraception shortage is looming in Venezuela.
- Congress is targeting "revenge porn" and considering changes to Congressional sexual-harassment training policies.
- Bitcoin worth has hit $10,000.
- On trial for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia, Slobodan Praljak drank poison in the courtroom just before the judge could hand out his sentence. He's alive and the hearing has been postponed.
Photo Credit: Abaca Press/Van Tine Dennis/Abaca/Sipa USA/Newscom