Matt Lauer Fired for Sexual Misconduct, Supreme Court Considers Cell-Phone Privacy, Even InfoWars Is Condemning Trump's Latest Tweets: A.M. Links
(Abaca Press/Van Tine Dennis/Abaca/Sipa USA/Newscom)
The TODAY show's Matt Lauer has been fired from NBC for "inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace."
- President Trump's Wednesday-morning retweets of anti-Muslim propaganda videos from a far-right British group have earned criticism even from generally pro-Trump corners.
- The Supreme Court is considering a major privacy case today.
- A contraception shortage is looming in Venezuela.
- Congress is targeting "revenge porn" and considering changes to Congressional sexual-harassment training policies.
- Bitcoin worth has hit $10,000.
- On trial for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia, Slobodan Praljak drank poison in the courtroom just before the judge could hand out his sentence. He's alive and the hearing has been postponed.