- apologizes to his constituents for nude selfie. Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas)
- Facebook will let users find out if they interacted with sketchy Russian content.
- The Los Angeles Police Department says it's overwhelmed by celebrity sex cases.
- Republican Rep. Kirk Cox, leader of the Virginia House of Delegates, said he wants the legislature to do away with the titles "gentleman" or "gentlewoman" in favor of "delegate," which is more "timely and appropriate."
- British police are looking into a second sexual assault claim against actor Kevin Spacey.
- The unsinkable Roy Moore?
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.
Photo Credit: Jeff Malet Photography/Newscom