- nominee Amy Coney Barrett unfairly heckled by Congress over her Catholicism? Was federal judge
- Wisconsin is considering whether to impose $5,000 fines on anyone caught soliciting prostitution.
- The Trump administration could transform school lunches.
- Texting someone under 18 is now sex trafficking.
- Hurricanes are raining on Homeland Security's parade.
- Robots know whether you're gay or straight. (No word on how they do with bisexuals.)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have announced that they're using a surrogate to carry their third child, so expect a national debate on surrogacy ethics and regulation soon.
Photo Credit: CS5/WENN/Newscom