- sent back to the Middle East to restart peace talks between Israel and Palestine. No doubt he will be able to bring this long conflict to a quick and satisfying end. Jared Kushner is being
- A D.C. neighborhood wants to block a Safeway from selling wine and beer until it starts selling more fresh fruit and sugar-free foods. These are the costal elites we all labor under.
- Ginger-haired emoji scheduled for a 2018 roll out. Now if we could only get one with freckles too.
- Move over "manspreading"; welcome to prime-time "beach-spreading." According to The New York Times, New Jersey's beaches are being taken over by tent-toting "maximalists" who are taking up more than their allotted space with barbeque grills, volleyball nets, and sprawling games of Uno.
- Campaigning is getting underway for elections to Germany's Bundestag, to be held on September 24. The Economist has a helpful breakdown of the parties and their positions.
Photo Credit: Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call/Newscom