Gage Skidmore / Flickr.comNew poll: 70 percent of Americans "believe the federal investigation into Russia's efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election in the US should be able to look into President Donald Trump's finances."
- President Trump attacked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell today on Twitter. "Can you believe that Mitch McConnell, who has screamed Repeal & Replace for 7 years, couldn't get it done," Trump wrote.
- Japanese Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera says that Japan can shoot down a North Korean missile attack against Guam.
- "The Algerian national suspected of ploughing a hire car into a group of soldiers in a wealthy Paris suburb is believed to be unknown to French intelligence services and had no criminal record, a police source said on Thursday."
- Tesla is reportedly close to testing a prototype of a self-driving semi-truck.
- Scientists at the Natural History Museum in London have named a recently discovered species of prehistoric sea crocodile after Motörhead singer and heavy metal icon Lemmy Kilmister. The crocodile will be known as Lemmysuchus obtusidens.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.