- Indonesian officials say "we have to be prepared for the worst" when it comes to the AirAsia passenger jet that went missing Sunday.
- In a lengthy interview with NPR, President Obama touted the success of the Affordable Care Act, surmised that he'll soon have to be pulling out his veto pen a lot more often, and said the United States is "the one indispensable nation."
- Charles Koch said criminal justice reform is one of the key issues he and his bro David will be pushing in 2015, along with "freedom of speech, cronyism, and how that relates to opportunities for the disadvantaged."
- A Ferguson police officer has been placed on unpaid leave after calling a Michael Brown memorial "trash".
- In the U.K., posting "revenge porn" could now be considered a form of domestic violence.
- The case for making police pay for their own misconduct and civil rights violations.
Photo Credit: UweBKK/Flickr