Department of Justice Special Counsel Robert Mueller has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to hand over documents related to relationships with Russia. The order appears to be the first time Mueller has demanded information from President Donald Trump's businesses since he began the investigation.
- The Trump administration announced a new round of sanctions against Russian hackers, spies, and trolls accused of attempting to meddle in the 2016 presidential election.
- The Trump administration is finalizing its plan to fight opioid overdoses, and reportedly the president and White House insisting on "tough on crime" drug war measures, including attempting to seek the death penalty for drug dealers.
- The Broward County Sheriff's Office has released security video footage of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas School shooting in Parkland, Florida, that shows the school's resource officer standing outside while the violence inside the school building unfolded.
- The sister of South Carolina church shooter Dylann Roof was arrested for drug and weapons charges after posting on social media that she hoped students who walked out of school to protest gun violence would "get shot."
- A recently erected, still-under-construction pedestrian bridge at Florida International University collapsed, trapping people underneath. Several deaths have been reported.
The Trump appointee is not impressed by the logic of the "dual sovereignty" doctrine: "Really?"
University of Minnesota Food Service Worker Says 'Hello' in Japanese to Asian-American Student, Who Files a Bias Report
"These type of microaggressions occur too often on campus."
This guy wants to run the economy?
Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Pregnant Woman After Her Child Took Barbie From Family Dollar Store
"There is no situation in which this behavior is ever close to acceptable," said Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego.