Larry Kudlow will join the White House this season as the new top economic advisor.
- The FBI's disciplinary office has recommended firing the former deputy director, Andrew McCabe.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission has charged Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes with fraud.
- A teacher who serves as a reserve police officer in California allegedly accidentally fired his weapon in a classroom.
- 22 trillion digits in, there's still no end in sight for ?, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diamater.
- Claudia Fontaine is dead, aged 57.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.