Larry Kudlow will join the White House this season as the new top economic advisor.
- The FBI's disciplinary office has recommended firing the former deputy director, Andrew McCabe.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission has charged Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes with fraud.
- A teacher who serves as a reserve police officer in California allegedly accidentally fired his weapon in a classroom.
- 22 trillion digits in, there's still no end in sight for ?, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diamater.
- Claudia Fontaine is dead, aged 57.
The Democratic presidential hopeful tweeted that the company pays "a lower tax rate than firefighters and teachers."
Gorsuch, Thomas, and Kavanaugh Clash With Roberts and Alito Over Federal Preemption of State Regulation
Understanding today’s Supreme Court decision in Virginia Uranium, Inc. v. Warren