The White House wants to help teachers get "rigorous firearms training" and backed off a proposal to raise to 21 the minimum age to buy a gun.
- The Federal Communications Commission accused a Silicon Valley start-up of launching four mini-satellites without permission.
- 60 people were killed in a plane crash at the Kathmandu airport.
- South Korea praised China for its role in nuclear talks with North Korea.
- The prime minister and finance minister of Japan are under scrutiny for allegedly covering up cronyism.
- Oprah Winfrey's A Wrinkle in Time bombs at the box office while Black Panther crosses the $1 billion mark.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.