Korean leader Kim Jong-un has agreed to talk with President Trump.
- "It's becoming clear that, for all its sordid details, this isn't really a sex scandal," writes Michelle Goldberg of the Stormy Daniels payout story. "It's a campaign finance scandal, a transparency scandal and potentially part of an ongoing national security scandal. It's salacious and absurd, but we should take it seriously. Trump's team certainly seems to; Cohen recently obtained a temporary restraining order to silence Daniels."
- The lastest jobs report shows unemployment at 4.1 percent after 313,000 jobs were added in February.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior spent almost $139,000 on an office door.
- Amazon's Alexa is the new police scanner.
- Iranian women continue to protest by pulling off their hijabs in public.
- Netflix is in talks with the Obamas about a possible series.
Two Buffalo police officers have been suspended and the man is in the hospital.
Police violence is a metaphorical disease. Coronavirus is a literal disease.