Korean leader Kim Jong-un has agreed to talk with President Trump.
- "It's becoming clear that, for all its sordid details, this isn't really a sex scandal," writes Michelle Goldberg of the Stormy Daniels payout story. "It's a campaign finance scandal, a transparency scandal and potentially part of an ongoing national security scandal. It's salacious and absurd, but we should take it seriously. Trump's team certainly seems to; Cohen recently obtained a temporary restraining order to silence Daniels."
- The lastest jobs report shows unemployment at 4.1 percent after 313,000 jobs were added in February.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior spent almost $139,000 on an office door.
- Amazon's Alexa is the new police scanner.
- Iranian women continue to protest by pulling off their hijabs in public.
- Netflix is in talks with the Obamas about a possible series.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.