Korean leader Kim Jong-un has agreed to talk with President Trump.
- "It's becoming clear that, for all its sordid details, this isn't really a sex scandal," writes Michelle Goldberg of the Stormy Daniels payout story. "It's a campaign finance scandal, a transparency scandal and potentially part of an ongoing national security scandal. It's salacious and absurd, but we should take it seriously. Trump's team certainly seems to; Cohen recently obtained a temporary restraining order to silence Daniels."
- The lastest jobs report shows unemployment at 4.1 percent after 313,000 jobs were added in February.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior spent almost $139,000 on an office door.
- Amazon's Alexa is the new police scanner.
- Iranian women continue to protest by pulling off their hijabs in public.
- Netflix is in talks with the Obamas about a possible series.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.