Porn star Stormy Daniels is suing Donald Trump for allegedly failing to sign the nondisclosure agreement arranged with her in regard to their "intimate" 2006 relationship.
- "Congress' pursuit of Backpage.com is risky," says the Los Angeles Times Editorial Board.
- The FDA has approved an at-home DNA test that checks for three gene mutations associated with breast cancer risk, albeit not the BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations most commonly associated with breast cancer risk.
- France, which does not currently have a minimum age of sexual consent, may set the age of consent at 15.
- Opioid painkillers may not be all they're cracked up to be.
- The FBI's relationship with Best Buy Geek Squad employees goes back at least a decade, according to an investigation from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
Retired Engineer Offers Free Expert Testimony for Flood Victims. Licensing Officials Threaten Him With Criminal Charges.
Wayne Nutt worked as an engineer for decades. But because he's not licensed, North Carolina's engineering board says that he can't share his expertise in public.