Porn star Stormy Daniels is suing Donald Trump for allegedly failing to sign the nondisclosure agreement arranged with her in regard to their "intimate" 2006 relationship.
- "Congress' pursuit of Backpage.com is risky," says the Los Angeles Times Editorial Board.
- The FDA has approved an at-home DNA test that checks for three gene mutations associated with breast cancer risk, albeit not the BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations most commonly associated with breast cancer risk.
- France, which does not currently have a minimum age of sexual consent, may set the age of consent at 15.
- Opioid painkillers may not be all they're cracked up to be.
- The FBI's relationship with Best Buy Geek Squad employees goes back at least a decade, according to an investigation from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
Naama Issachar, a 26-year-old woman who was arrested while catching a connecting flight in Moscow, was charged with drug smuggling.
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.
A Department of Justice lawyer in every pot.