Porn star Stormy Daniels is suing Donald Trump for allegedly failing to sign the nondisclosure agreement arranged with her in regard to their "intimate" 2006 relationship.
- "Congress' pursuit of Backpage.com is risky," says the Los Angeles Times Editorial Board.
- The FDA has approved an at-home DNA test that checks for three gene mutations associated with breast cancer risk, albeit not the BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations most commonly associated with breast cancer risk.
- France, which does not currently have a minimum age of sexual consent, may set the age of consent at 15.
- Opioid painkillers may not be all they're cracked up to be.
- The FBI's relationship with Best Buy Geek Squad employees goes back at least a decade, according to an investigation from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.