Porn star Stormy Daniels is suing Donald Trump for allegedly failing to sign the nondisclosure agreement arranged with her in regard to their "intimate" 2006 relationship.
- "Congress' pursuit of Backpage.com is risky," says the Los Angeles Times Editorial Board.
- The FDA has approved an at-home DNA test that checks for three gene mutations associated with breast cancer risk, albeit not the BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations most commonly associated with breast cancer risk.
- France, which does not currently have a minimum age of sexual consent, may set the age of consent at 15.
- Opioid painkillers may not be all they're cracked up to be.
- The FBI's relationship with Best Buy Geek Squad employees goes back at least a decade, according to an investigation from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Rules designed to keep alcohol safe for children are slowing down production of a product that’s in short supply.
Offbeat options for waiting out the apocalypse.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
A new study in Lancet Infectious Diseases makes a somewhat lower estimate
The store owner thought his employee acted in reasonable defense of property and self. The police disagreed.