President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met at the White House yesterday.
- The Florida Senate has voted to ban bump stocks, impose a three-day waiting period for most gun purchases, and ban the sale of guns to people under the age of 21.
- A South Korean delegation that has just returned from North Korea says that Kim Jong Un is willing to hold denuclearization talks with the United States.
- Another big winter storm will hit the northeastern U.S. tomorrow.
- The wreck of the U.S.S. Lexington has been discovered near Australia. The aircraft carrier was sunk during World War II.
- Texas is holding primary elections today.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.