President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met at the White House yesterday.
- The Florida Senate has voted to ban bump stocks, impose a three-day waiting period for most gun purchases, and ban the sale of guns to people under the age of 21.
- A South Korean delegation that has just returned from North Korea says that Kim Jong Un is willing to hold denuclearization talks with the United States.
- Another big winter storm will hit the northeastern U.S. tomorrow.
- The wreck of the U.S.S. Lexington has been discovered near Australia. The aircraft carrier was sunk during World War II.
- Texas is holding primary elections today.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
SCOTUS Blocks New York's COVID-19 Restrictions on Houses of Worship, Saying They Are Not 'Narrowly Tailored'
Gov. Andrew Cuomo described his policy as a "fear-driven response," cut by a "hatchet" rather than a "scalpel."
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.