President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met at the White House yesterday.
- The Florida Senate has voted to ban bump stocks, impose a three-day waiting period for most gun purchases, and ban the sale of guns to people under the age of 21.
- A South Korean delegation that has just returned from North Korea says that Kim Jong Un is willing to hold denuclearization talks with the United States.
- Another big winter storm will hit the northeastern U.S. tomorrow.
- The wreck of the U.S.S. Lexington has been discovered near Australia. The aircraft carrier was sunk during World War II.
- Texas is holding primary elections today.
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
The Clemson psychology lecturer and 1996 Libertarian vice presidential candidate got 51 percent on the fourth ballot.
The ruling says the state's top health official exceeded her statutory authority by ordering "nonessential" businesses to close.
Libertarian Presidential Contender Jo Jorgensen Wants To Combine Principle With Palatable Persuasion
She sees government COVID-19 restrictions as "the biggest assault on our liberties in our lifetime."
It's full of ill-conceived and contradictory guidance.