A white supremacist group says that alleged school shooter Nikolas Cruz is a member of their organization and attended paramilitary training with them in Tallahassee, Florida. Here's what else is known about Cruz so far. A judge at his bail hearing today ordered him held without bond.
- President Donald Trump spoke on the shooting this morning, encouraging children to seek help from adults if they are confused or scared. He said he was going to discuss policies to keep schools safer with governors and attorneys general, so maybe expect some more security theater.
- Another federal appeals court has ruled against Trump's latest travel ban executive order targeting Muslim countries. The decision does not really mean that much as the Supreme Court has already agreed to weigh in on the issue.
- A Grand Rapids, Mich., school was evacuated when officials mistook a student's World War 1 project for Molotov cocktail bottles.
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says Trump "feels strongly" that there should be a federal sales tax on internet purchases. This feud with Jeff Bezos and Amazon is getting out of hand.
- A United Nations report indicates that Afghan civilians are increasingly targeted for attacks by terrorists.
- A transgender woman in New York was successfully able to lactate and breast-feed a baby for six weeks.
The federal attempt to take the patch uniquely combines free speech violations and asset forfeiture.
"The Iron Throne" is exciting for 40 minutes, and then a huge letdown.
The president goes personal in his reply to a libertarian Republican congressman accusing him of obstruction of justice.
A Texas City Attorney Was Arrested and Detained for Helping Three Young Migrants on the Side of the Road
One of the migrants was gravely ill.